Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

Musical box

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم



Locked up in this box that keeps turning me around
on the same spot, every day, every second, to the same sound -
I straighten up when the sun rises with the very same hopes,
On and on until sunset like a never ending soap.
As the days go by, I wonder, will I ever fly?
Will I ever rise, like the sun, high above the sky,
Or will I remain in this box, locked up in the same tune,
Watching the sun at day and at night the moon,
Will I keep waiting or is freedom coming soon?
I'm stuck on the spot and I just can't move on,
I don't wanna turn around any more to the very same song -
What am I waiting for, what is taking so long?
I can hear the echo of my own calls and every time I want to break these walls,
I only keep hurting myself, yet I keep turning as life is going on and on and on...

I thought life already locked me up inside of its prison, then I met you.
And I realized, I'm locked up inside you, too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen