Samstag, 26. April 2014

Remedy

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم




I wish I could tell you about my pain,
Describe how it's driving me insane,
How those attempts ended up in vain and
How I just can't find the right words to explain -

Yet complaints are for lost souls and I am most definitely not,
As long as I keep moving on the path of God -



At night I weep over it with my head on the ground during prayer
And in the morning He's already put an endless layer
Of mercy over the heart, with His love and compassion it's sealed,
everything's alright again, a broken heart just got healed

And you realize that nothing really matters in the world,
Actually nothing on earth would be able to break you,
It was just your soul missing being closer to your Lord.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen