Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016

Love legacy

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

 
colourbox.com/preview/7059834-rye-field-on-a-beautiful-sunny-sky-background.jpg
I asked the Sun how he could love the earth
despite all the energy she takes,
he told me "Even though she moves around our universe, she never forgets what our love is worth,
and no matter where she is, she always turns her face
back towards me - when she falls asleep and she awakes" -

So I asked the earth how much she loved the sun,
she said "He's the center of my world,
whether I lost or won, I turned or whirled, 
I remained his number one"


And even after all these years, the sun never told the earth  
"For you I have so much done",
After all these years, the earth never looked at anyone but the sun -

Such is a love we blindly witness every day,
and which shall never die -
a love that turns a dark night into day,
and lights the entire sky.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen